March 9, 2014

March Progress Pics

Why is it that selfies look so much better than ones others take? I'm only doing this so I can look back and refer to it again several months from now. Or a year. I was flat out refusing, and then Lisa over at ...Slow & Steady posted her progress pics, which gave me the needed push to snap a few pics. Thanks, Lisa!

I'm honestly not really looking or critiquing right now- just logging and then moving forward with my plan. I finished reading The Cortisol Connection this afternoon- good stuff for those who have wondered about stress, cortisol, and fat loss. (Next round of progress pics in my stellar "Suck it Up, Buttercup" from shirt from SoRockShop will be in early June 2014. Yellow is not my color, but I love the saying.)

front march 2014
side march 2014
back march 2014

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I just wish I'd taken pics a lot sooner.
    Love the shirt - that's great! Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by- thanks for giving me the push I needed!

      Delete
  2. You go you brave girl, you! I have one picture of my face and one picture of me in the snow mailing invites to my parents' 50th Anniversary party...I have issues...LOL.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just betting there will be visible change by this time next year! And I'm refusing to use the scale or measuring tape... so here we are. More desperate for change than brave. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your shirt as well. Good luck! I will be looking forward to the after pictures. Thanks for visiting me today

    ReplyDelete